À ti dzɨ zɨ̀ a ghɨ n-læ bzɨ Jisos Christ ateyn.
Nà ŋweyn Mèli nà n-sɨ ghɨ ma Josèf fu meyn àfo a ŋweyn atu, mɨtì ghɨ chɨyn kɨ ma Mèli boŋ meyn wayn sɨ Ayvɨs a Ŋwa’nɨ-a, àŋena bu du’ tɨ̀ chɨ̀yntɨ̀.
19) Lûmwi, ma à ti Josèf nà n-ghɨ kɨ nô wul àtì-ati, ɨ nà kôŋ wì sɨ wumsɨ Mèli a ndayn, ɨ lèm a ŋweyn ikfà’tɨ̀ na iwo ateyn i nɨn mæ̂ kɨ àtsɨ̀-atsɨ.
20) A nà n-ghɨ ta wù bu kfâ’tɨ̀ kɨ kfa’tɨ iwo nâ yèynì, nchì Bôbo ɨ gvì sɨ ŋweyn a jem ɨ bè sɨ̂ ŋweyn na,
Josèf, wâyn Devìt, ka wa n-fàyn sɨ li Mèli sɨ a wa wi bòm ta wàyn vzɨ̂ a wù bòŋ tî nɨ̀n ghɨ ma wù bòŋ sɨ Ayvɨs a Ŋwa’nɨ-a.
21 Wu n-bzɨ̂ wayn lûmnɨ̀ a wà chfɨ izɨyn i ŋweyn na Jisòs bòm ta wù læ̀ bœ̂sɨ̀ ghelɨ ŋweyn sɨ a mbɨsɨ nɨ̀ àŋena.
22) Awo nâ kèynà ɨ nà n-gâyn tèyn sɨ luynsɨ iwo zɨ̀ a Bôbo nɨn fè’tɨ ɨ toynɨ a nfè’tɨ i gha’nɨ nɨ̀ ŋweyn.
23) Nfè’tɨ̀ i gha’nɨ nɨn læ bè na,
Wa kya na waynda ngòyn ɨ̂ lvì, wu timî kya wi wul ɨ lûmnɨ̀ nɨn timî ɨ̀lvâ ɨ̀ bzɨ wayn lûmnɨ̀ a ghɨ chfɨ izɨyn i ŋweyn na, ‘Ìmanùwèl‘ yi ghɨ na, ‘Fɨ̀yìnì fɨ̀ nɨn ghɨ a ghesɨ̀nà antêynɨ̀.’
24) Josèf ɨ ni làlì ɨ ni kɨ ta nchì Bôbo nì bè ɨ lì Mèli sɨ a ŋweyn a wi, 25mɨtì ɨ faŋ tɨ̀ chi nɨ̀ ŋweyn nô ta ka wù jelɨ têyn ɨ̀ bzɨ. Wu n-bzɨ meyn wâyn ŋweyn ɨ lûmnɨ̀, Josèf ɨ chfɨ̀ ìzɨyn i ŋweyn na Jisòs.
English version. (NIV)
18 This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit.
19 Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.
20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.
21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,c because he will save his people from their sins.”
22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet:
23 “The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”d—which means, “God with us.”
24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife.
25 But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.
I just read the scriptural text on, “The Birth of Jesus Christ” in Itaŋikom. Very interesting. More Grease to the elbows of the team working tirelessly to dish out food for the soul to the kom people in the kom dialect. God bless you all (Fɨ̀yìnì fɨ̀ boysɨ zɨ nô ghɨ̀jɨ̀m .
Thank you very much Bobe. God bless you too.